Queen's University of Belfast, Northern Ireland

Established in 1845 as 'Queen's College, Belfast', it was renamed The Queen's University of Belfast as a result of an Act of Parliament in 1908. In addition to the main campus in the centre of Belfast, two university colleges (Stranmillis and St. Mary's) offer training to would-be teachers. The main campus building was designed by Sir Charles Lanyon in 1849, and is well known for its Gothic Revival facade. As well as being world-reknowned for both its teaching and research facilities, the university also has significant links with the arts, in the form of the annual Belfast Festival at Queen's and the Belfast Film Festival.

Our pictures measure 10" by 8", and are supplied mounted & ready for framing - more information on the pictures may be found on our Picture Info page.

Each picture is priced at 8 plus a delivery charge, based on your location; details of our postages charges may be found on Ordering Info. To purchase this picture, please select the relevant delivery option from the menu, and then click on "Add to Basket".

Previous Photograph Return to main B&W Gallery Next Photograph

Copyright © 2011 pictureNI.com